What is the pattern for MBAFPI Exam.
1.What is the pattern for MBAFPI exam?
- The entrance examination will be a 2-hour test and will comprise of two distinct parts: General English and General Awareness. The level of the questions will be as per XII level. The questions will be objective MCQ types. The Question Paper will be set in English language only. It will have a total of 100 questions in two parts: 50 Questions in General English and 50 Questions in General Awareness. Maximum marks are 400 and each question will carry 4 marks.
- 2. Will there be negative marking?
There will be one negative mark for each wrong answer:
- 3. What is Syllabus of MBAFPI written examination?
There is no prescribed syllabus as such. The entrance test has two sections – English and General Awareness. The questions being asked are of +2 level. English contains questions on grammar, Antonyms, Synonyms, Usage, Error, Reading Comprehension. General Awareness section has questions on Economics, Polity, Judiciary, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Government Schemes etc.
PAST PAPERS AND MOCK TEST
- 4. MBAFPI solved paper 2017?
- 5. MBAFPI Sample Question Paper?
Has the 2019 MBAFPI entrance exam notification released?
Yes. The notification is usually released between 15th Feb to 15th March. The admissions advertisements is typically released in English, Punjabi and Hindi leading newspapers of the region. The application process is online. For the 2019 session, the online application registration process will start from 4th March.